Intern – Marketing and Communications
ICI is a social enterprise that is on a mission to enable a socio-climatic just world by mainstreaming sustainable development.
We provide consultancy & advisory services and develop digital tools that inspire and help transform its consumers to drive change through actionable information, behaviour to integrate or augment sustainability in their businesses and practices through cohesive mitigation and adaptation measures. We seek to mainstream sustainable development mechanisms to avoid and limit the catastrophic impacts of Climate Change.
Internships with ICI will be exceptional learning experiences targeted for students, graduates, or other graduates looking to gain knowledge in the respective area of internship currently on offer. Our endeavour is to attract diverse and intellectual candidates with a passion to work towards climate justice and sustainable development.
ICI is committed towards gender and social equality and seeks to establish a truly honest and genuine ‘humane’ resource policy.
Since it is a work from home role, interns would be required to use their own laptops/PCs.
Internship Assignment & Learning Outcomes
Interns will be given an extensive orientation about ICI and the ongoing projects to familiarise themselves. Some key roles and learning outcomes will be:
Key roles would involve:
- Work with ICI directors to devise a strategy to increase brand presence
- Work on generating a communications strategy for ICI’s website, pitch deck’s and social media handles
- Develop content for ICI’s blog and social media handles
- Improve communication strategy for ICI’s website
- Passion to work towards climate injustice and help mainstream sustainable development
- Being sustainable might begin at work, however, willingness to adopt a sustainable lifestyle beyond work is a critical shortlisting criterion
- Bachelor’s or Masters in Communication, Marketing, Business or related
- Strong analytical skills with a background in research
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At the end of the internship, the interns are expected to submit a report to the directors. ICI will award a certificate at the end of the internship.
The internship will be unpaid and full-time, ‘work from home’, 12-week engagement. There will be no guarantee of a full or part-time role beyond the 12-week internship engagement. The internship may be extended based on requirement and performance.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can submit their application at email@example.com. This offer will be contingent upon interviews with the directors.